Roman & Gaynor fights tenaciously on behalf of those who have suffered serious catastrophic injuries after being involved in a bus accident. If you’ve been hurt, or have suffered the untimely loss of a loved one due to a bus driver or third party’s carelessness, you should immediately get in touch with a Clearwater bus accident attorney at our firm.
We’re prepared to review your case for free, discuss your rights as a victim, and guide you through the legal process.
Why Choose a Personal Injury Lawyer at Roman & Gaynor?
- Over 60 years of combined experience
- Two Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyers on staff
- More than $95 million recovered for the injured
- NO FEE unless we win your case
- 24/7 availability & same-day consultations
- Our personal injury lawyers will meet with you wherever it is most convenient
What are Common Causes of Bus Accidents?
Bus accidents happen for a variety of reasons, including:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Dangerous road conditions
- Reckless driving (failure to signal, failure to yield, speeding, ignoring signs and signals, etc.)
- Defective bus parts or equipment
- Driving unsafely for current weather conditions
- Negligent hiring (i.e. hiring an unqualified driver)
- The recklessness of a third party
Because liability for bus accidents can be difficult to determine and involve more than one responsible party, these types of cases can be complex to litigate. Roman & Gaynor is prepared to hold the party or parties responsible for your accident accountable for their negligence. Whether your accident was caused by the actions of a careless bus driver, bus management company, equipment manufacturer, or another reckless driver, we’re relentless in the pursuit of justice for the injured.
What Types of Compensation are Available in Bus Accident Cases?
While they don’t happen often, bus accidents can result in serious personal injury. Each case is different, but damages typically recoverable in bus accident cases include:
- Hospital and medical bills
- Rehabilitation costs
- Lost income and/or earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Property damage
Call Roman & Gaynor Today for a Free Consultation
If you’ve been hurt in a bus accident, do not delay in getting the legal representation you need. When you contact Roman & Gaynor in Clearwater, FL, you can expect that our team will work hard to pursue maximum recovery on your behalf. We truly care about your case and are committed to handling it with all of the professionalism and respect it deserves.
Please contact a Clearwater personal injury lawyer at our firm today to talk about your legal options: (727) 877-1212. We’re here to help!