At Roman & Gaynor, we provide the following resources to learn more about personal injury and the amenities Clearwater has to offer.
Personal Injury Resources
- Attorneys Answer: When Do You Need to Hire a Car Accident Lawyer?
- How are Pain and Suffering Damages Calculated?
- How Florida Statutes Affect Personal Injury Claims
- How Much is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Reasons Why a Personal Injury Lawyer Won’t Take Your Case
- Understanding the Statute of Limitations and Your Personal Injury Case
- The Burden of Proof: What is it and How Does It Apply to My Personal Injury Case?
- What Are Economic Damages?
- What Are Non-Economic Damages?
- What Are the Steps to Filing a Personal Injury Lawsuit
- What Happens if Your Insurance Claim is Denied?
- What’s Negligence and How Do I Prove It?
- What Should I do If Someone Sues Me After a Car Accident in Florida?
Clearwater, FL Resources
- City of Clearwater – Apply for jobs, find out about Clearwater special events, learn about city council and pay parking tickets.
- Visit Clearwater – Here you can find out about programs, order a visitor’s guide, activities, arts & culture and more.
- Clearwater, FL Wikipedia Page – History and Information about Clearwater, Florida.
- Distraction.gov — The official US Government website for distracted driving
- National Safety Council — a nonprofit organization whose mission is to save lives by preventing injuries and deaths at work, in homes and communities and on the road through leadership, research, education and advocacy.
- US Department of Transportation — Serve the United States by ensuring a fast, safe, efficient, accessible and convenient transportation system that meets our vital national interests and enhances the quality of life of the American people, today and into the future.
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration — dedicated to achieving the highest standards of excellence in motor vehicle and highway safety. It works daily to help prevent crashes and their attendant costs, both human and financial.